These are just a few
health-related sites that might be of particular interest to you
or your family. We believe these sites will further our health education
goals and/or be of interest to you. Institute For Women’s
Health does not control the content in these sites and cannot accept
responsibility for the information provided in the site.
ACOG at www.acog.com
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology is the nation’s
leading group of professionals providing health care for women.
A strong advocate for quality health care, promoting patient education
and increasing awareness among its members and the public of the
changing issues facing women’s health care.
WedMD at www.WebMD.com
- an online health information and leading provider of software
and communication services that improve the way information is used
by the Healthcare system. This site is to help people play an active
role in managing their own health. Consumers can access health news,
find a physician, articles, research reports, condition-specific
centers and support communities, interactive tools, and programs
as well as online heath.
ASRM at www.asrm.org
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine offering solutions and
advice for all aspects of your reproductive life cycle. They provide
information in infertility, menopause, contraception, reproductive
surgery, endometriosis and other reproductive disorders.
ADA at www.diabetes.org
- American Diabetes Association is a non-profit organization providing
diabetes research, information and advocacy. Get tips in living
with diabetes, make a donation, or volunteer locally.
Ductal Lavage at www.ductallavage.com
- Learn more about Firstcyte Ductal Lavage – a minimally invasive
procedure that enables early detection of breast cancer.
CancerNet a www.cancernet.nci.nih.gov
- a service of the National Cancer Institute. This site provides
information on various types of cancer, treatment options, the latest
clinical trails, medical journal articles, support groups and other
iVillage at www.iVillage.com
- The Women’s Network, offering busy women a community to
find information about books, parenting, careers, computers, diet/fitness/health,
food, money, pets, relationships, beauty, shopping, travel and working
Insweb at www.insweb.com
- a free service that lets you compare insurance quotes from leading
insurance companies to help you find the best rates available for
you and our family.